I read the card
and thought of you
The reason for the returned mail is marked on the envelope. Items are returned to sender if:
- The address does not exist.
- The item does not bear a sufficient address.
- The addressee has moved without providing a forwarding address.
- The item is refused by the addressee.
- The item contains insufficient postage.
Your item will require new postage before you resend it.
Returned mail guidelines from Canada Post <https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/kb/details.page?article=why_mail_is_returned&cattype=kb&cat=sending&subcat=generalinformation>.