Following a three-year volunteer position blogging for Metroland Media Group Ltd., (a TorStar Digital property), she posted an experimental fictional piece entitled Letters to My Girlfriends, then launched A Creative Way Out of Work, a year-long writing project (February 2010 – February 2011), to publish and reprint her creative non-fiction and fiction.
Work from A Creative Way Out of Work has been published online and in print publications. Here’s a sampling (non-fiction):
- “What’s Unexpected in Midlife A Second, Unpaid Job” | Mississippi Crow
- “Working Backwards Moves Writing Forward” | Mississippi Crow
- “Working with Editors and Writers-in-Residence” | markhamvillagewriters.com
Other (non-fiction) pieces that appear here are reprints, such as:
- “Can You Profit from Your Intuition?” | Outreach Connection
- “Close to Home” | Bread ‘n’ Molasses
- “Giving in the Spirit of Christmas” | Bread ‘n’ Molasses
- “Writer Inspired to Find Creative Way Out of Work” | Outreach Connection
Please see Publication Credits for details.